- This event has passed.
How do Llamas, Innovation, and Startups intersect? Join us at The Established House to find out!
Save the Date | March 14, 2020 | The Venue (516 E. 6th Street)
Startups, want up to $10K in potential investment from Established Ventures to grow your business? Apply by 2/13 to be considered.
Bridge the gap and connect to Startups, Corporate Innovators, Accelerators & Investors
- Startup of the Year Lunchtime Soiree & Panel/Featured Speaker
- Mentor/Matchmaking Meetings
- Interactive, Innovation Lounge with llamas and libations
- Startup of the Year SXSW Pitch Competition & Showcase with VIP Happy Hour
- Startup of the Year Evening Celebration…and more!
WHO SHOULD JOIN US AT THE ESTABLISHED HOUSE
Startup of the Year SXSW Pitch Competition – Startups, apply by 2/13 to be considered.
– Fast-pitch competition
– Up to $10K potential investment from Established Ventures on the line
– Winner receives a fast-track spot in the Top 100 at our 8th Annual Startup of the Year fall Summit
Investors & Corporate Innovation Leads
– Meet high quality, diverse startups
– Network with other industry leaders
– Mentor & advise up-and-coming companies
Founders & Entrepreneurs
– Build your network
– Connect with quality investors & potential partners
– Grow your business
Startup Ecosystem Builders, Overall SXSW Tech Enthusiasts, and Lovers of Llamas
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
21 years of age, as there will be alcohol served in some places. Please reach out to Jessica@est.us if there is a special case or concern.
Interested in Volunteering for some or all?
Email Jessica@est.us for more information.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email Jessica@est.us with any questions.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU AT SXSW 2020!