- This event has passed.
Join us for a pint
Welcome to the Drum Arms, The Drum’s very own pop-up pub. Since swinging open its doors in 2015, The Drum Arms has become an industry staple, serving both pints and insights at every major industry event from Austin and Cannes to London and New York.
Created to provide eventgoers with a more relaxed alternative to traditional event formulas, The Drum Arms has become an A-list conference in its own right, hosting exclusive bar-side chats and interactive panels with marketing’s biggest names. At The Drum Arms, you’ll get all the creative stimulation, thought-provoking conversation and industry insider insights you crave over drinks and good company.
To find out where The Drum Arms will be opening next, visit The Drum Arms page on our site.
Why should I go to The Drum Arms?
With so many great sessions competing for your time during SXSW, here are a few reasons why over 1,000 people chose to loosen things up at The Drum Arms last year:
- Our pub is located right in the heart of the action on Sixth Street, a mere five-minute walk from the Convention Center.
- Covering the hottest topics in the industry, along with topics that aren’t talked about enough — but should be — you’ll leave The Drum Arms with a greater understanding of the strategies, trends, and solutions that are driving marketing forward.
- The sessions are interactive, encouraging some light-hearted debate, keeping you engaged throughout and ensuring that any questions you may have are answered.
- It’s a great location to meet fellow industry colleagues (and The Drum team), so catch up with old friends or meet new ones.
- It’s one of the occasions where you can see our fantastic drummers.
- It’s FREE, so no need to get budget sign off.
Sounds great! What do I need to do?
If you want to be kept up to date on the events we’ll be holding, or just want somewhere to unwind with a beer, sign up via the form on this page.
When and where?
Date: Sunday, March 15th and Monday, March 16th
Location: The Drum Arms at San Jac Saloon, 300 E 6th Street, Austin, TX