- This event has passed.
Please join StartOut Austin and Reaching Out MBA Monday, March 13 for Entrepreneurs’ Salon at SxSw, generously hosted at the home of Mark Lacy and Scott Barrett. Both organizations are attending the Interactive Festival which focuses on emerging technology in a number of fields ranging from marketing and design to government, health, and style.
Economic equality will be the next great frontier for the LGBT community, and we need your support to ensure the American Dream is accessible to everyone regardless of whom they love.
Refreshments and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
We hope to have a chance to meet you in person and share ROMBA and StartOut’s vision and your involvement. Meet SXSW attendees, National StartOut members, National Reaching Out members, and local StartOut Austinites.
See you there!
Please RSVP by March 3
- Andres Wydler, StartOut Executive Director
- Ravel Thai, StartOut Austin Programming Chair
- Jordan Summer, ROMBA Program Manager
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Austin doesn’t have Lyft or Uber. Similar Apps: Ride, Fare
- *One Major Caution- Harbor View is the narrowest street in Westlake and you CANNOT park a car on it, so it’s necessary to park on the street above (WILD CAT HOLLOW).
- To get there, you take the first right after the intersection of Redbud and Westlake (just like coming to our old house from the Low Water Crossing), this is Wildcat Hollow. Veer around Wildcat Hollow, your second right will be Harbor View. Continue past this intersection which says “No Outlet” , around the corner (remaining on Wildcat) and there is plenty of room to park on the left hand side of the road all the way to the end of Wildcat.
- Then make your way back to Harborview, walk left and we are the second house on the right(1511).
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?