- This event has passed.
Vuulm X is taking place March 15 Austin, TX during SXSW 2019. We are having on-camera interviews for artists to connect with their fans.
Rising artists have an opportunity with Vuulm to start building their music platform and our VuulmX Experience provides those opportunities.
Vuulm and Brand Streamz have partnered together to create Vuulm X Artist Suite.
Vuulm is music streaming platform for upcoming and independent artists. Vuulm is focused on creating an experience for artists and listeners to discover music and connect with fans. Check us out at https://www.vuulm.com or download the app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Flyover Fest sponsored by Vuulm – April 2018
- Vuulm Launch Party x BET Weekend hosted by Rick Ross – May 2018 – Los Angeles, VA
- Messiah Fest Orlando sponsored by Vuulm – June 2018, Orlando, FL
- Lil Freaky Listening Party sponsored by Vuulm – October 2018 – Atlanta, GA
- Link Up and Listen sponsored by Vuulm – October 2018 – Miami FL
- Since May 2018 – over 1500 active installs on iOS and Andriod
- 2000+ active subscribers on Vuulm Platform
- 600+ albums and singles from artists and independent artist
How much does it cost?
Vuulm X is a free and open to artists to participate.
What do I need to bring?
Please come camera ready.
What information do you need from me or my artists?
For our staff to be prepared for your interview session, we ask for you to send any of the following:
Artist bios, name, stage name, group name,
Artist social media
Management information and contact information to confirm
Confirmation time and screening questions will be sent to management.
Vuulm is a platform for new artists to connect digitally, collaborate, and discover new music from new artists.
Stay connected with us:
Instagram / Facebook / Twitter / Youtube: @vuulm
For general questions: hello[at]vuulm.com