- This event has passed.
The Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs and Media, Energy and Technology, Werk 1 and BayStartUp present:
Start-Up Weisswurst Breakfast
If you have a look at your bucket list, you’ll probably find a visit of the “Oktoberfest Munich”. In fact this busy funfair is far away from what is called “Münchener Gemütlichkeit” (Munich’s Comfort).
To give you a deeper understanding of this magic source that powers people at these Start-Ups, they’re going to teach you five different ways how to eat Weisswurst in Bavaria, provide free Bavarian Weissbier and finest handcrafted Bavarian Music by Kofelgschroa and invited some innovative Bavarian Start-Ups presenting their products and services.
To demonstrate your opportunities in Germany they have invited a New Yorker who moved to Munich after living in California for 6 years and have a presentation “Gateway to Europe – Entering Germany as a Technology Startup”.
1. Is there a right or wrong way to eat Bavarian Weisswurst?
2. What are the Characteristics of the German technology landscape?
3. What are the hurdles and opportunities for American technology startups considering an expansion to Europe?
4. What support do I get as a Start-Up company in Bavaria?
5. What is it like to live and work in Munich?
– Florian Bergmann and Franz Glatz, WERK1
– Carsten Rudolph, BayStartUp
– Tim Schumann, TechFounders
– Hiram Bingham, Voycer AG
SXSW BADGE-HOLDERS ONLY!