- This event has passed.
See firsthand how technology is transforming today’s driving experience. Experience the most technologically-sophisticated cars from leading auto makers and interact with the technology that will change how you communicate with your car and how it communicates with the world.
Taking place at the same time as SXSW and hosted by Waggener Edstrom Communications and automotive technology expert and journalist Doug Newcomb, the Connected Car Pavilion also features panel discussions with automotive and technology innovators exploring the future of the connected car.
Why You Should Attend This Event!
- Interact with newest cars and connected car technologies
- Meet directly with leading auto manufacturers
- Hear from leading connected car experts
- Engage with interactive panels
- How Autonomous Cars Can Transform Austin
- The Car Hacks Are Coming – An Inside Look at How the Auto Industry is Safeguarding Connected Cars
- How App Developers Can Innovate for the Car
- Jets and Cars – How Both Industries are Navigating Increased Automation for Pilots and Drivers
Registration required for admittance to this event.