- This event has passed.
What has 5,000 sq ft and a dozen+ VR rigs? That’s right, Capital Factory’s VR Megalounge (not affiliated with SXSW Interactive).
Capital Factory is partnering up with the folks at HTC to showcase some of the best VR games and experiences world-wide and homegrown from right here in Austin. Pair that with workshops, panels, and parties and you’ve got maximum density VR in one spot.
Sad because AR is left out? Think again! Our friends at Meta will have the coolest AR tech around for you to check out. Keep an eye out for their schedule to pop up here…
Check out the calendar below to see what’s happening daily and get ready for the best VR in Austin.
Friday 3/10 | 10am – 6pm
- 4pm | Fireside chat with Robert Scoble & Shel Israel | Start-Ups in The Fourth Transformation
- 5pm | Book signing with Robert Scoble & Shel Israel
Saturday 3/11 | 10am – 6pm
- 1pm | How The World Will See in 2020 with Ryan Pamplin, VP, Partnerships and Sales of Meta
- 4:30pm | Intro to the Austin Startup Scene AMA and Happy Hour
Sunday 3/12 | 10am – 6pm
Monday 3/13 | 5pm – 10pm
- 5pm | Startup Crawl – VR Megastop sponsored by Aquila
Tuesday 3/14 | 10am – 3pm
Are you a VR developer or studio who wants to demo in Capital Factory’s VR Megalounge? Fill this out to apply.
Please Note: This is not an official SXSW affiliated event